Shoei Gt-Air 2 Affair Tc-6 Red/White [Size: X-Small]
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50!
Product SKU: 1119075
Make 4 interest-free payments of $274.98 fortnightly and receive your order now. More info.
In-stock at warehouse
Please add between 1-3 business days before your item is dispatched.
Shoei Gt-Air 2 Affair Tc-6 Red/White
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50!UPGRADE TO THE WORLD'S FINEST
The ultimate all-rounder has been updated to meet the demands of today's rider. The shell design of the new Shoei GT-Air 2 has been evolved but remains true to its aerodynamic and stable roots. Featuring an improved ventilation scheme, the GT-Air II includes the lengthened QSV-2 drop down sun visor which provides 5mm more coverage for instant sun relief. Like its flip-up cousin, the Neotec 2, the GT Air 2 has a micro ratchet chin strap and is designed to integrate with the GT-Air II specific SRL 2 Bluetooth Communication System by Sena for a clean and low profile installation.AERODYNAMIC SHELL DESIGN
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback.
- Multi-piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation.
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift as well as diminishes pressure on the rider’s neck while riding at speed.
- Built-in QSV-2 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- Large and easy to reach slider activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield.
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays.
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing the integrity of the GT-Air’s inner EPS liner to remain intact.
- Redesigned upper air intake vent positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior.
- Enlarged lower intake vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation.
- Upper and lower intake vents are easy to operate even with gloved hands.
- Rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust.
- Three intake, six exhaust vents
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber materials combined with elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient.
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads.
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise.
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance.
- Eyeglass compatible interior.
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the Shoei GT-Air more easily removable.
Find a Store
42 Beerburrum Road, Caboolture QLD 4510
Call 07 5499 0733
205 Lutwyche Road, Windsor QLD 4030
Call 07 3357 4333
205 Lutwyche Road, Windsor QLD 4030
Call 07 3828 3755
Returns & Exchanges
Worry about buying something online and it not fitting?
We've taken all the hassle out of it and made purchasing from Brisbane Motorcycles completely hassle free! If you purchased an item using our online store below are the steps you need to follow for an exchange:
- Sign into your account at www.brisbanemotorcycles.com.au/_myacct. If you do not know your account details or purchased using eBay not to stress as you can have them sent to you by entering your email at /www.brisbanemotorcycles.com.au/_myacct/forgotpwd.
- Raise a Resolution Case within the Resolution Centre. This is where you also need to let us know what you wish to exchange too. You can locate the part number on the product page under the name by clicking on the size or colour.
- Receive confirmation from our team as to your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) Number along with your new order number.
- Package up your unused product(s) and send it to the below address.
- Once we receive your original item we will let you know by messaging you from the Resolution Case, followed by dispatching your new item and emailing your tracking information.
Online Exchange RMA #
205 Lutwyche Road,
Windsor QLD 4030
What can not be exchanged or returned?
Due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept returns on the below items, please ensure you conduct all due diligence to ensure the item you are purchasing is 100% correct:
- Underwear including Compression Pants.
- Service Items.
- Clearance Items.
We are here to help, so if you're after service parts for your bike please let us know either your make, year and model or the best option is always your bikes VIN to ensure the parts are correct for your bike.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Brisbane Motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Have a question about this product? Please email us at email@example.com or give our team a call on (07) 3828 3755 between 8am till 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
The product you're looking at is SKU: 1119075_80, quote this when you contact us to fast-track your enquiry.