Returns & Exchanges
Worry about buying something online and it not fitting?
We've taken all the hassle out of it and made purchasing from Brisbane Motorcycles completely hassle free! If you purchased an item using our online store below are the steps you need to follow for an exchange:
- Sign into your account at www.brisbanemotorcycles.com.au/_myacct. If you do not know your account details or purchased using eBay not to stress as you can have them sent to you by entering your email at /www.brisbanemotorcycles.com.au/_myacct/forgotpwd.
- Raise a Resolution Case within the Resolution Centre. This is where you also need to let us know what you wish to exchange too. You can locate the part number on the product page under the name by clicking on the size or colour.
- Receive confirmation from our team as to your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) Number along with your new order number.
- Package up your unused product(s) and send it to the below address.
- Once we receive your original item we will let you know by messaging you from the Resolution Case, followed by dispatching your new item and emailing your tracking information.
Online Exchange RMA #
42 Beerburrum Road,
Caboolture QLD 4510
What can not be exchanged or returned?
Due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept returns on the below items.
Please ensure you conduct all due diligence to ensure the item you are purchasing is 100% correct.
Safety & Clothing
- Underwear (including Compression Pants)
Electronics & Parts
- Power Commanders
- Any electronic products which has been removed from packaging
- Any part which has been installed, or shows signs of attempting to be installed
- Please note: Genuine Spare Parts are returnable, but subject to a restocking fee
- Service Items
- Clearance Items
- Items with packging that has been damaged/destroyed
- Gift Cards
We are here to help! If you're after service parts for your bike, please let us know your bike's details to ensure the parts are correct for your bike. Supply us with the bike's make, year and model - or the bike's VIN.