AGV AX9 - MATT CARBON X
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50!
Lightness, comfort and adaptability reach the highest technological level in the AGV AX9. Its superior modularity allows 4 different configurations, simply removing the redesigned peak and the ultra-panoramic visor. The lightweight construction of the Carbon+Aramid+Glass fiber shell provides AGV highest safety standards, while premium interiors are water resistant and extremely comfortable. Aerodynamics and ventilation reach a new standard thanks to new extractors and the new adjustable chin guard port that can direct internal air flows where the rider need.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes
- 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor
- All parts are easily removable and washable
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® anti-fog technology
- Dual purpose: the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked configuration.
- Double D retention system
- Ready for generic communication system.
Find a Store
42 Beerburrum Road, Caboolture QLD 4510
Call 07 5499 0733
205 Lutwyche Road, Windsor QLD 4030
Call 07 3357 4333
205 Lutwyche Road, Windsor QLD 4030
Call 07 3828 3755
Returns & Exchanges
Worry about buying something online and it not fitting?
We've taken all the hassle out of it and made purchasing from Brisbane Motorcycles completely hassle free! If you purchased an item using our online store below are the steps you need to follow for an exchange:
- Sign into your account at www.brisbanemotorcycles.com.au/_myacct. If you do not know your account details or purchased using eBay not to stress as you can have them sent to you by entering your email at /www.brisbanemotorcycles.com.au/_myacct/forgotpwd.
- Raise a Resolution Case within the Resolution Centre. This is where you also need to let us know what you wish to exchange too. You can locate the part number on the product page under the name by clicking on the size or colour.
- Receive confirmation from our team as to your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) Number along with your new order number.
- Package up your unused product(s) and send it to the below address.
- Once we receive your original item we will let you know by messaging you from the Resolution Case, followed by dispatching your new item and emailing your tracking information.
Online Exchange RMA #
205 Lutwyche Road,
Windsor QLD 4030
What can not be exchanged or returned?
Due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept returns on the below items, please ensure you conduct all due diligence to ensure the item you are purchasing is 100% correct:
- Underwear including Compression Pants.
- Service Items.
- Clearance Items.
We are here to help, so if you're after service parts for your bike please let us know either your make, year and model or the best option is always your bikes VIN to ensure the parts are correct for your bike.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Brisbane Motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Have a question about this product? Please email us at email@example.com or give our team a call on (07) 3828 3755 between 8am till 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
The product you're looking at is SKU: 77-697-03_12, quote this when you contact us to fast-track your enquiry.